When we upgrade sites we take great care to match the existing site as much as possible. However, we are not responsible for fixing existing typos, adjusting content, or fixing links/images that are currently broken on existing site.
Articles in this section
- Will my new site work on all browsers?
- What does "as is" mean?
- What are your billing policies?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How do you charge for upgrades?
- What information do you need to start the upgrade?
- What if my current site is hacked?
- Can I subcontract the upgrade to you for one of my clients?
- Do you give a discount for multiple sites?
- Will all the changes/instructions take place remotely?