We always backup the existing website first. Also, we will build the new site in a subfolder so you can review prior to going live. Once you approve, we make the new site live and then re-back it up. For an additional cost, we will mail you a memory stick with an archive of the old site and backup of new site.
Articles in this section
- Will my new site work on all browsers?
- What does "as is" mean?
- What are your billing policies?
- Should I upgrade to Joomla 2.5 or 3.2?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How do you charge for upgrades?
- What information do you need to start the upgrade?
- What if my current site is hacked?
- Can I subcontract the upgrade to you for one of my clients?
- Do you give a discount for multiple sites?